Envie d’assembler des protéines et de l’ADN ?
Alors essayez et faites essayer ces deux kits (disponibles chez ThinkGeek), un excellent moyen de montrer que la nature aussi aime jouer aux Lego en assemblant tout un tas de petits machins qui ne servent à rien pour fabriquer des gros machins qui servent à quelque chose.
Kit de construction de protéines (Tangle) – A partir de 8 ans
Building molecules is fun and easy, so there are plenty of kits out there that let you connect little balls with little sticks. But what happens when you want to build a complex and twisty structure like a protein? Dr. Marcel Jaspars, a professor of Organic Chemistry at the University of Aberdeen joined forces with Tangled Creations toy company to create the Tangled Proteins Building Set.
Now you can learn about proteins hands-on by building them yourself! You can make Streptococcal Protein G, Ubiquitin, and ω – Conotoxin MVIIA with this kit. Build them up, take them apart, then build them over again for hours of research and play.
- For Ages 8 and Up
- Build your own proteins with this science kit
- Twisty and complex proteins are no problem!
- Invented by an organic chemistry professor
- Hands-on science for scientists of all ages
- Build:Kit includes the building pieces and instructions
- Streptococcal Protein G
- ω – Conotoxin MVIIA
Kit de réplication d’ADN (K’Nex) – A partir de 10 ans
Kids these days have probably heard of deoxyribonucleic acids by their nickname DNA. They know about DNA from crime shows or movies. They probably know that it is in your skin, hair, or blood. But do they know about the science and structure of DNA?
The K’Nex DNA Replication & Transcription set will set kids on the path to learning more about the structure and function of the molecules that make up DNA and RNA. The K’Nex kit includes 521 K’Nex parts, which is enough to build 19 DNA dn mRNA models. The set also includes three instructional modules for learning DNA structure, replication and transcription, and coding, translation and mutations.
- For Ages 10 years and up
- WARNING – SMALL PARTS – Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- K’Nex DNA & RNA Replication Set
- Set and instructions helps to teach about DNA structure, replication and transcription
- Great learning tool for students in grades 5 to 12
- Set includes 521 K’Nex parts and teaching instructions
- Packaged in strong storage tray with snap-on lid